top of page

THE RETREAT Group

Public·16 members
Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Digimon Adventure - Episode 1

The original narrator is Hirata Hiroaki (later revealed in the finale of Adventure 02 to be voicing an adult Takaishi Takeru), while in the dub Tai narrates the beginning of this episode (how the weather went crazy, etc.) and there is no overall narrator for the series.

Digimon Adventure - Episode 1

My own knowledge of the series makes this a difficult episode to cover objectively because the outside knowledge of future events colors my perception on re-viewing. However, it seems obvious by the time the children arrive in this world, that the odd climactic conditions and telecommunications disturbances are not the cause of climate change, but of some problem in their new world. The two worlds are connected in some profound manner, but we will not find out how or why for some time.

Masato Mitsuka (Digimon Fusion episode director) is serving as series director at Toei Animation. Atsuhiro Tomioka (Inazuma Eleven, Pokémon, One Piece, Beyblade Burst) is supervising the series scripts, and Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru returns from Digimon Adventure: to design the characters. Akihiro Asanuma (Digimon: Data Squad) is the chief animation director. Ryouka Kinoshita (Little Witch Academia, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!) is the art director, and Toshiki Amada (Fire Force, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!) is in charge of art setting. Matsuki Hanae, Naoko Sagawa, and Hiroyuki Sakurada are the producers.

The lesser-used pieces worked well too though. From the fantasy anime-styled melody when Omnimon was attempting to redirect the missile aimed at Tokyo to the dark orchestral with a rock drum beat track that played towards the end of episode three, Toshihiko Sahashi is doing a phenomenal job here.

Like Adventure Tri before it, despite being a reboot Digimon Adventure Episode 1 is keenly aware of itself as a piece of Digimon Adventure, and not in some convoluted Rebuild Of Evangelion plot way. The people who make Digimon correctly identified that the biggest selling point in the show was always the friendships, both between the Digi-destines and the individual kids are their partners. Unlike its predecessor, instead of slamming the whole group of kids right into the thick of it this episode only features two of the eight Digi-destined and one partner Digimon! It seems to me this time around Digimon Adventure will take its time building up these relationships and partnerships which I welcome. To that point, I found the scene where Kotaro (Izzy) introduces himself to Taichi (Tai) quite cute; Nothing groundbreaking about it but the awkward doorway hello was played out with enough charm to hit right.

Typically, a review of a show takes place after one has watched it. There is also a cottage industry of reaction videos on YouTube, taken in real-time or right afterward, where people give their thoughts on a piece of media like a simple episode of a show.

They could definitely make it an Isekai in an episode or two, thrust the characters into the Digital World; hell, maybe the Digital World looks like a big forest like File Island, per some of the promo art. They may be able to solve that problem!

Adrift? The Island of Adventure! (漂流? 冒険の島!, Hyouryū? Bouken no Shima!) is the first episode of the TV anime series Digimon Adventure. The series and episodes events take place after the events of the Digimon Adventure movie.

Tags: digimon digimon adventure digimon adventure: digimon adventure 2020 sorato yamato ishida sora takenouchi chosen children taichi yagami koushirou izumi mimi tachikawa jou kido takeru takaishi hikari yagami review screenshots spoilers is this tag really needed? just go watch it!

Please snjoy watching my videos that I have uploaded, please remenber to subscribe to my account. Please check out my youtube account by typing in "PrincessLacieStar" into youtube. I will be uploading one or two digimon episodes every day, so enjoy. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Events

• Time is TBD | 'THE RETREAT'

bottom of page